Our aim is to match the commitment of any individual coming to the club, so that they achieve their goals while understanding more about the sport. We do this by having a fluid system of coaching where we cross over group training sessions to meet the athlete’s ability and vary their training in a progressive manner.
Our six core values help drive the club forward:
- Ambition – Only by respecting the personal ambitions of the individual athlete can the club help every individual to achieve their potential. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination. If you have the determination, Brighton Phoenix will help you get there.
- Fairness – Brighton Phoenix offers the same opportunities to every club member whatever their level, and through our network and coaching structures we help the athlete to achieve their goals.
- Friendship – Brighton Phoenix operates a network of training groups at every level, so that the athlete can feel comfortable working towards their goals at their own pace with like-minded individuals. We support and inspire each other.
- Support – All aspects of your training are overseen by one of our UKA or BTF qualified coaches so you know you are in good hands. Whatever your level, we can find the right fit for you.
- Competition – Brighton Phoenix athletes participate in Track and Field, Road racing, Cross-country, Trail running and Multisports competitions. We encourage and support our members to compete at all levels from fun runs to international level.
- Value – Brighton Phoenix is an amateur athletics and triathlon club and as such all membership fees are spent on athletic activities to better develop and improve the sport for all its members.